My daughters 9th birthday is coming up in October and we are throwing a cooking party. Here is a sneak peek of the invites I created:
September 25, 2009
Sneak Peek: Cooking Party Invites
Posted by Kim Conner
Kim is a Marketing Director by day and Crafter/Blogger/Blog Designer by night. She lives with her husband, three beautiful children, and shih-tzu, Mushu. You can also visit her design site, seven thirty three – – – creative blog design. For even more seven thirty three fun, like her on Facebook or follow along via Twitter!
- ► 2013 (349)
- ► 2012 (351)
- ► 2011 (368)
- ► 2010 (417)
- Feeling Festive!
- I heart these!
- Seeing Spots
- Sneak Peek: Cooking Party Invites
- What are little boys made of? Weekly Round-Up #7
- Make your own Pom Poms!
- Rah Rah Sis Boom Bah!
- Ghost, Goblins and... Hannah Montana?
- Hats + Mittens + Scarfs = Mess
- Meet Elle the Elephant
- What are little boys made of? Weekly Round-Up #6
- Panda Bear Cake
- Traveling Matchbox Car Bag/Mat
- You are my sunshine...
- Invites, invites everywhere... and other design it...
- GET UP AND VOTE!
- DIY Paper Box
- What are little boys made of? Weekly Round-Up #5
- Charming, sweet, pretty (insert other descriptive ...
- Fabulously Easy Notecards
- Meal Planner
- HAIR CHALLENGE: The End Result
- What are little boys made of? Weekly Round-Up #4
- Happy Adoption Anniversary Cassidy!
- ▼ Sep 2009 (25)