Hello seven thirty threereaders! I can't believe we're here! This is our first guest post, and I can't tell you how thrilled I am!
Here are some of the things you can find at Craft Envy:
Layered button bracelet.
Eggshell picture frame
Here is what I'd like to share with you today. These cardboard decorative letters are so awesome! They are really cheap, all you're using are things that you have sitting around the house!
You will need:
- Computer & printer ( to print out your letters)
- Glue stick
- Exacto knife
- Pretty scrapbooking paper
- Ribbons and buttons for embelishment
- and of course... glue gun!
- Print out the letters of the name you are going to make. Choose a font you like and a size that is right for you. Cut them out.
- Make sure you tape them to the cardboard so you can trace it easier.
- I made a point to trace with a contrasting color
- Use an exacto knife and be patient! This is the boring part.
- Pick out the paper you would like to use for each of your letters.
- Make sure your letters are right side on the paper. Use your glue stick and glue the letters to your paper, then trace a big border around it. You want a lot of space so you have enough to fold it over your letter.
- As you cut your paper, it helps to cut it in small pieces, it makes it easier to fold it over and glue it to your letter. See my N? I should have left more room when I cut the paper... so, don't make the same mistake!