Hello!!!! It's Diana from The Girl Creative! I'm so excited to be taking over 733 A Creative Blog. It's always so much fun meeting new people and seeing just how creative they all are. :)
Here are somethings you may (or may not) want to know about me:
- I'm a Jesus lovin' girl who happens to be married to a hunky police officer and together we have 2 very silly little girls.
- I L.O.V.E fountain soda....diet coke to be exact. I can drink it at any given time of the day.
- Sometimes I'm random
- I love to laugh but love to make other people laugh even more.
- I've always lived in NY and have only had 3 addresses in my whole life.
- I love making homemade cookie dough and then eating it.
- My favorite TV shows are Lost, Flash Forward and Chuck.
- Every Monday at TGC we have a fun linky party called Just Something I Whipped Up where my readers can link up to projects they've been working on.
- Every Tuesday we host Teach Me Tuesday where our readers submit tutorials to share and I post them dubbing them as an official "Girl Creative"
- On Fridays we have a super cool party called New Friend Friday. It's a great way to make some new bloggy friends and to gain exposure for your blog. You may even get a few new followers while you're at it and who doesn't love that?
We also have a Giveaway Guide for people to list their current giveaway. Each month a new list is generated and bloggers can link up.
When I'm not hosting blog parties and avoiding laundry I do blog design so if you are in need of a bloggy makeover, I'm your girl. :)
Okay, enough of my babbling, let's show you some fun projects I've worked on in the past. My most recent creation is 2 little dresses I made for my girls. I just learned about shirring and had to give it a whirl. They came out cute, I think.
Trying to keep my daughter's artwork on display, I made these adorable personalized clipboard from dollar store supplies:
Needing to soothe (and buff) that sore and dry winter skin, I made this sugar scrub that absolutely works like a charm:
Needing to feed my addiction for blowing off housework, I sewed up this little pleated purse just because:
Still avoiding housework, here are some ruffled dish towels and some washable swiffers. Of course I felt justified in my slacking off because I DID make stuff that would be helpful once I finally got myself moving! That has to count for something, right?
Thanks so much for letting me come and share a bit of my world with you. I hope you come by The Girl Creative and join in on all the fun. :)
Thanks so much Diana! I love this girl and I know you will to, so link up to the party and then head on over to The Girl Creative! And now on to the party:
Grab the button!
Copy and paste into your blog.
Last weeks two most popular posts were...
Abigail's Crafts How To Simple sewing - straight line multi-way skirt tutorial
Charm of the Carolines delicious Twinkie Tiramisu recipe!