Party Guidelines: 1) please link to your blog post (not your blog main page) so people can go directly to your project and 2) Enter your blog name and in paranthesis add the name of your project so we can clearly see what it is 3) Don't forget, these should be BOY RELATED (Big Boy projects are accepted too)! AND PLEASE grab my button!
December 23, 2010
What are little boys made of? #39
Posted by Kim Conner
Labels: what are little boys made of?
Kim is a Marketing Director by day and Crafter/Blogger/Blog Designer by night. She lives with her husband, three beautiful children, and shih-tzu, Mushu. You can also visit her design site, seven thirty three – – – creative blog design. For even more seven thirty three fun, like her on Facebook or follow along via Twitter!
- ► 2013 (349)
- ► 2012 (351)
- ► 2011 (368)
- What are litle boys made of? #40
- Sugar & Spice #39
- My Canvas Arrived in the Nick of Time!
- WIshing you a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!
- What are little boys made of? #39
- Sugar & Spice #38
- Giving the gift of cold, hard, CASH.
- More Plastic Canvas Items
- I'm a Creativity for Kids Blogger!
- HOW TO: Edit your blog from your blog!
- DIY Personalized Calendar
- What are little boys made of? #38
- Sugar & Spice #37
- Friendly Tuesday :: Vintage Pollyanna
- Holy Quilt, Batman!
- Family Traditions
- FFF: 4T Designs
- What are little boys made of? #37
- Sugar & Spice #36
- Nativity Parade
- Another heat transfer shirt...
- HOW TO: Add sponsors buttons to your blog
- LETTER FROM SANTA PAPER
- FFF: Craft Goodies
- What are little boys made of? #36
- Sugar & Spice #35
- ▼ Dec 2010 (26)