January 9, 2011
Any how-to questions out there - and some blog design!
Posted by Kim Conner
Labels: design work
Kim is a Marketing Director by day and Crafter/Blogger/Blog Designer by night. She lives with her husband, three beautiful children, and shih-tzu, Mushu. You can also visit her design site, seven thirty three – – – creative blog design. For even more seven thirty three fun, like her on Facebook or follow along via Twitter!
- ► 2013 (349)
- ► 2012 (351)
- KNOCK IT OFF CONTEST
- HOW TO: Number your comments
- Rocket and Moon Cake
- FFF: Whimsy Couture
- What are little boys made of? #44
- Sugar & Spice #43
- Knock it Off! Contest Announcement
- Well Good Winner - Redo and a Love Bug!
- HOW TO: CHANGE BUTTON SIZES
- Dinosaur Hat Tutorial
- FFF: Fun Valentine Day Treat for Kids
- What are little boys made of? #43
- Sugar & Spice #42 and something nice...
- Well Good Winner - I need to hear from you!
- Taking a moment...
- Sock Cupcake Tutorial
- Winner of the Well Good Kits...
- FFF: Kids Floor Cushions
- What are little boys made of? #42
- Sugar & Spice #41
- Review and Giveaway: Well Good Etsy Shop
- A Dinosaur hat or two!
- Any how-to questions out there - and some blog des...
- My Top 5 of 2010
- FFF: Upcycled Sweater Wristwarmers
- What are little boys made of? #41
- Sugar & Spice #40
- ▼ Jan 2011 (28)
- ► 2010 (417)