Party Guidelines: 1) please link to your blog post (not your blog main page) so people can go directly to your project and 2) Enter your blog name and in paranthesis add the name of your project so we can clearly see what it is 3) Don't forget, these should be BOY RELATED (Big Boy projects are accepted too)! AND PLEASE grab my button!
March 31, 2011
What are little boys made of? #53
Posted by Kim Conner
Labels: what are little boys made of?
Kim is a Marketing Director by day and Crafter/Blogger/Blog Designer by night. She lives with her husband, three beautiful children, and shih-tzu, Mushu. You can also visit her design site, seven thirty three – – – creative blog design. For even more seven thirty three fun, like her on Facebook or follow along via Twitter!
- ► 2013 (349)
- ► 2012 (351)
- What are little boys made of? #53
- Sugar & Spice #52
- Friendly Tuesday :: Kitchen Memo Board
- My Kitchen Command Center
- HOW TO: Choose a link party service
- Every house must have a...
- FFF: No Sew Princess Wand & Crown
- What are little boys made of? #52
- Sugar & Spice #51
- Friendly Tuesday :: Looking for Dinner Ideas?
- New Backsplash!
- Holy Poster, Batman!
- FFF: Kleenex Carnations
- What are little boys made of? #51
- Sugar & Spice #50
- Party Planning - In Full Swing!
- My Weekend Wrap-Up
- Shabby Apple Giveaway Winner!
- FFF: The Elephants Trunk
- What are little boys made of? #50
- Sugar & Spice #49
- Friendly Tuesday :: Sassy Style Redesign
- Shabby Apple Giveaway
- FFF: Craft Monkey Designs
- What are little boys made of? #49
- Sugar & Spice #48
- Friendly Tuesday :: Rod Pocket Curtains with Liner...
- ▼ Mar 2011 (27)
- ► 2010 (417)