http://picasa.google.com/ It is a free software
Then click on view with Picasa viewer.
picture and edit through Picasa edit . Now you will have a new page of Picasa and all its tools in the left
panel of the picture
I normally use the Basic Fixes to create the watermark. You can try all other features to fine tune your
pictures according to your requirements
- Select the ABC text button
Now add your choice of words or your blog details or your name.
Then you will notice a circle like indicator
- Font Type – Arial
- Font size - 12
- Style - B [bold], I [itilized], or U [underline]
- Alignment – here you can choose the area or location where you want to place the watermark
- Color selection: There are 3 option Choose both the ‘T’ and if you want in multi color effect then you
can chose the middle one where the color will not be filled
- Transparency - You can select the way your color want to be keep it to the maximum
- Then tick mark the Apply button [here you have the option of clearing all changes or canceling]
name to your picture. This is very important because your original picture will remain in tact.
Another way to create a watermark without any alterations is
1. Export location Where the picture is located
2. Name of the exported folder – the name of the new folder created by you
3. Image size – adjust as per your requirements to ….. Pixels
4. Image quality - change as per your requirement . – I choose automatic –this will preserves original
quality of the picture
5. Watermark – click on this box [add watermark] There is a space provided below this and here you can
give your http details, your name as desired by you.
6. Then click on the export tab and you have successfully added your watermark. Sine this is an inbuilt one
it will appear at right hand corner of the picture
Hope this tutorial was beneficial to one and all.
Please do get back to me if you have any doubts and I shall explain to you.