I really fell in love with these Santa's Belly Ornaments from A Crafty B:
December 13, 2011
Handmade Christmas Ornament Round-Up
Posted by Kim Conner
Kim is a Marketing Director by day and Crafter/Blogger/Blog Designer by night. She lives with her husband, three beautiful children, and shih-tzu, Mushu. You can also visit her design site, seven thirty three – – – creative blog design. For even more seven thirty three fun, like her on Facebook or follow along via Twitter!
- ► 2013 (349)
- ► 2012 (351)
- Top 10 Projects of 2011
- Mama Bird Necklaces
- What are little boys made of? #92
- Sugar & Spice #91
- Angry Bird Ornament
- FFF: Lisa Storms Holiday Teacher Gifts
- What are little boys made of? #91
- seven thirty three's future...
- Sugar & Spice #90
- "POP!" Themed Gift Basket
- Aliens Love Underpants
- Sunday Sadness
- No Sew Felt Mailbox
- Money Bouquet Tutorial
- FFF: Teacher Holiday Gifts
- FFF: Designer Flowerz
- What are little boys made of? #90
- Sugar & Spice #89
- Handmade Christmas Ornament Round-Up
- Poor Elf Got Stuck!
- Loft Bed No-Sew Felt Tent Tutorial
- FFF: Candy Cane's Are Delish!
- Santa's Spy Went for a Swim
- What are little boys made of? #89
- Sugar & Spice #88
- Fun Felt Christmas Tree for Kids
- Meet Christina Marie Pop-in-Kins
- How To: Open a Link in a New Window with a Single ...
- Shabby Apple Giveaway Winner
- Santa Claus Is Coming To Town...
- FFF: Boys Best Vest Tutorial (with Pattern)
- What are little boys made of? #88
- ▼ Dec 2011 (32)
- ► 2010 (417)