July 7, 2012
Camera Cap Strap
Posted by Kim Conner
Labels: creative ideas
Kim is a Marketing Director by day and Crafter/Blogger/Blog Designer by night. She lives with her husband, three beautiful children, and shih-tzu, Mushu. You can also visit her design site, seven thirty three – – – creative blog design. For even more seven thirty three fun, like her on Facebook or follow along via Twitter!
- ► 2013 (349)
- My Custom Garden Flag!
- 30 things you might not have known about ME!
- Link Party Wrap Up
- Geometric Calendar - FREE PRINTABLE!
- What are little boys made of? #122
- Sugar & Spice #121
- Go To Pattern Shop - Blog Tour
- All You Need Is Love... a Cedar Plank Sign
- Kitchen Update - Work in Progress
- Link Party Wrap-Up
- What are little boys made of? #121
- Back-to-School Mini-Clipboard
- Sugar & Spice 120
- It's an Army Birthday Party!
- BabbaBox Giveaway Winner is...
- Party Feature: Back to School
- Paper Cone Dolls by Mr Printables
- What are little boys made of? #120
- Sugar & Spice #119
- Creative Fun in a Box with a Giveaway!
- Hand Towel Art Smock Tutorial
- Camera Cap Strap
- Did you know...
- What are little boys made of? #119
- Sugar & Spice #118
- My Backyard Oasis and a Giveaway from Sears
- Knit T-Shirt to Criss-Cross Headband
- Cutting Edge Stencils Giveaway Winner is...
- 4th of July Creative Round-Up
- ▼ Jul 2012 (29)
- ► 2011 (368)
- ► 2010 (417)