A Royal Thank You!

I’m so far ahead in planning my daughter’s Sofia the First party, it really isn’t even funny.
I can’t stop!  And I keep thinking that I’ll be gone for a week in March (hellloooo Jamaica and 10th Wedding Anniversary!), so really, I’m just making up for future lost time!

Anyway, Pick Your Plum had the cutest little gable boxes for sale a little while ago so I ordered enough to use as favor boxes for the party.

(All printables can be downloaded at the bottom of this post)

I decided I would label them with a cute Thank You label and came up with these:

“Thank you for being part of my Royal Celebration!”

These are 3.5″ x 2″ labels and can be used on bags, boxes, anything really!
Just print on sheets of label paper and adhere to your little hearts desire!

And because I love cupcakes, and what’s a cupcake without a cute topper, here are some toppers I designed:
Sofia the First Cupcake Toppers - Free Printable

So far I’ve picked up hexagonal boxes for ring pop favors, designed and had printed a photo backdrop featuring Sofia’s royal gazebo, designed the invites and ordered some Sofia bracelets to use as favors.  I have someone brainstorming the cake, the cookies and making the dress. We are going 100% royal for this celebration!  And yes, we’re still on a budget!

Download the printables:

Printables are for personal use only. Do not alter.

Comments

1. Nicole says

Hello there and thank you so much for these wonderful toppers; they will be perfect for my god-daughter’s 4th birthday party this weekend! I do have a question though, I have tried to print the doc out 3 times and each time they are coming out really big and can only fit about 2 on a page; not like how you have it here with a few rows. I’m not sure if it’s my printer or the doc. Anyway, would you’d be able to help?

Thanks in advance,

Nicole

• says

Nicole – Make sure you are downloading the file to your computer. Once it is there, open it in a pdf. When you print, make sure you choose the “do not scale” option. The document is set up correctly so it is either a) trying to print from Google Docs, which can cause issues or b) your printer settings. Hopefully this will help you! :)

2. Catrina says

Hi Kim,

I love your thank you labels and I was wondering how can I edit the label to put my daughter name on it

3. Vanessa says

Catrina,

We’re you able to personalize the labels?

Kim,

What punch hole did u use for the round toppers?

Thanks,
    Vanessa

• says

I don’t make them available to personalize Vanessa. They are available as is. The hole punch for the toppers is just a 2″ round punch. Enjoy! 😉

• Vanessa says

That’s what i thought…just asking, Thanks for the info on the toppers. What color was the washi you used for the boxes. I love how your sample looked.

Thanks,

Vanessa

• says

Doesn’t hurt to ask! :) It was a pink and white diagonal stripe. It was two years ago so I don’t remember where I got it, but I’m sure you’ll find something that will look perfect.