The following printables are provided free of charge and are for personal use only.
- Print as many copies as you’d like
- Use them in a group or classroom setting
- Share the link to a printable with other people that would be interested
You may not:
- Sell or distribute any of my files
- Host any of my files on your own website
- Upload my files to a shared website (4shared, Rapid Fire, etc)
- Email a copy of my files or a direct link to the download to a friend (just send them to my site!)
- Pin a direct link to the download to Pinterest (pin from my post)
- If linking to one of my free printables PLEASE only link to my blog post, not the printable link.
How to print Free Printables:
- Make sure to save them to your computer (the easiest way is to save to your desktop).
- To save, follow the link and click the little downward pointing arrow. This will save the document to your computer.
- Do not print direct from Google Docs because sometimes it messes with the printing format. Once downloaded, go ahead and print them, making sure that the “Actual Size”
or “Do not shrink” button is checked in the print dialog box.
Click on one of the below categories to find all relevant posts: